Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- Oct. 2: Drop/Revision Deadline
- Oct. 8: Spring 2021 Schedule Published (Shopping Cart Opens)
- Oct. 23: Last Day to apply for Fall 2020 Graduation
- Oct. 23: Last Day for undergraduate students to remove privacy block for commencement
- The Division of Academic and Student Affairs has compiled a list of resources for help on campus. Bookmark this page, it’s updated often.
- The Academic Success Center has many free virtual tutoring and academic mentoring services (e.g., organization, time management) to support online learning. If you’re on campus, there is also a large general study space in Hill Library that is open for you to use (student ID and masks are currently required).
- The college’s Academic Support Center has graduate student advisors to assist you with university policies, registering for classes, study skills, time management and goal setting.
- Keep Learning, also from Academic and Student Affairs, provides strategies for success with online learning and technology resources.
- If you’re experiencing monetary hardship, food insecurity, or housing insecurity, the Pack Essentials program has resources available to help.
- The NC State Coronavirus site provides information for students to be successful academically.
- Student Health, the Counseling Center, Prevention Services, and Wellness and Recreation provide both in-person and online resources available to you to create a path to well-being that incorporates physical, mental, and emotional health — and builds lifelong good habits.
Follow Us on Social Media
Stay up to date on the latest news and notes from the department by following us on Facebook.